COACHING & STRATEGY CONTRACT
This COACHING & STRATEGY CONTRACT (“Contract”), dated December 7, 2020, is made by and between Liza Altenburg of FabuBoss LLC (“Coach”), and Jacqueline Elliott of GorJusWhips LLC (“Client”).
Coaching is a relationship between the Coach and the Client to facilitate the process of growth and development. The Client and Coach agree that the coaching relationship will be designed together.
Coaching is for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically well and who want to make changes and move forward in their lives and businesses. Coaching is not therapy or counseling.
By entering this relationship, the Coach and Client acknowledge that the Client wants to make significant progress and/or change in her life and business and that progress and change happen at rates that are unique to each individual.
In consideration of the mutual promises and covenants in this contract, of which the receipt and sufficiency are hereby acknowledged, the parties further agree to the terms as follows:
The Coach agrees to provide business coaching and strategy services (“Services”) to the Client in regards to Client’s business goals.
The Services include but are not limited to:
- Brainstorming, planning, branding, design, and decision-making
- Goal setting and time management
- Addressing motivational or behavioral issues
Terms and Conditions
- TERM AND TERMINATION.
This contract will be effective upon agreement of this Contract, and will continue for the 3 months immediately following. The Contract may be extended monthly with prior notice of fifteen (15) days at the agreed-upon monthly fee of $800 (discounted from regular $888 monthly pricing).
The Coach and Client shall meet for coaching sessions weekly, times to be mutually agreed upon on a weekly basis. Live calls will last up to 120 minutes/week. The coaching sessions will be held via Zoom, and will be recorded for the Client’s benefit. Client shall have regular access to Coach via Facebook Messenger and texting, with a maximum eight (8) business hour turnaround time.
- If the Client is more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled Zoom session, the Coach will assume the session is cancelled and the Client will forfeit the week’s coaching and strategy session. No refunds will be made in this case.
- Cancelling and/or rescheduling a coaching session is easily done with appropriate notice. Please allow at least 24-hour notice to appointment changes.
- The Coach has the right to terminate the coaching relationship at her discretion at any time and for any reason. If this occurs, the Coach will refund the Client any prepayment of coaching months that did not occur.
- The Client has the right to terminate the coaching relationship at her discretion at any time and for any reason. If this occurs, the Coach will refund the Client any prepayment of coaching months that did not occur. In this case, the $88/month discount will no longer apply, and the amount refunded will reflect this.
In consideration of the Services to be rendered by the Coach to and for the Client, the Client shall pay to the Coach the following sums in USD under the following schedule:
- THREE-MONTH COMMITMENT FEE. The Coach’s fee in the amount of twenty-four hundred dollars ($2,400) which shall be due in three (3) eight hundred dollar ($800) payments, the first of which is due upon agreement of this Contract, the second of which is due 30 days upon agreement of this Contract, and the third of which is due 60 days upon agreement of this Contract.
The Client is encouraged to be transparent to the Coach in the coaching & strategy sessions, and the Coach is expected to diligently provide appropriate Services corresponding to the topic brought up and about by the Client in the coaching & strategy session.
The coaching relationship is built on trust. The Coach agrees to keep all information about and conversations with the Client private and confidential. No personal ideas, information, thoughts or experiences expressed by the Client will be shared with anyone without the permission of the Client. Confidentiality is the Client’s right, regardless of who is paying the coaching fees.
Confidentiality exceptions include:
- Information requested through a court order or subpoena
- If the Client is a danger to themselves or others
- When there’s more than one person present in the Client’s or Coach’s physical rooms listening to the coaching session
- ENTIRE CONTRACT.
This Contract constitutes the entire and final agreement between the Coach and the Client and will supersede any other prior agreements or contracts.
By purchasing this membership option, you agree to the terms outlined above.